Cylinders and end-rings made from precompressed pressboard are suitable for use in liquid-filled power, distribution and traction transformers.
High purity, mechanical strength and oil impregnability make the components optimally adaptable to the electrical field conditions in the transformer. In areas with high field strength, the shape retention and good dielectric properties of these components prove their worth. The excellent mechanical properties of the insulation material provide the required safety in the event of a short circuit.
These insulation components are produced using special processing procedures, which guarantee high compaction and dimensional stability.
- Shape 0: without axial chamfer
- Shape A: axial chamfer one-sided outside
- Shape J: axial chamfer one-sided inside
- Shape AJ: axial chamfer both sides once inside, once outside
- Shape AA: axial chamfer both sides outside
- Shape JJ: axial chamfer both sides inside
- 10 mm / -5
Our customers are increasingly using complete insulation systems, known as insulation kits (preassembled insulation sets), which provide significant benefits in terms of cost and effectiveness.