De-energized tap-changers and switches
Our de-energized tap-changers are the preferred solution of transformer manufacturers worldwide thanks to their simplicity and ease of installation. Multiple deck arrangements make our designs the most compact de-energized tap changers on the market. With little or no required maintenance, our de-energized tap-changers are the ideal solution for both utility and industrial customers.
Hitachi Energy's portfolio includes bridging, linear and rotary options, with ratings up to 4,000 A and 1,050 kV BIL. We also offer solutions for pad-mounted and submersible distribution transformers and self-contained manually operated switchgear.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 100 years of manufacturing experience in tap-changers
- High-quality materials ensure the longest lifetime
- Proven solutions with decades of successful field operation
- Type-tested beyond international standards
- High reliability thanks to few parts and low complexity in design
- Little to no maintenance
- Compact design
De-energized tap-changers type COT
De-energized tap-changer type KD
AT (Um ≤ 300 kV, Ir ≤ 650 A) IEC
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you