Well proven circuit breaker based on established design, assembled and tested for rapid installation
The EDF SK is a live tank SF6 Auto-Puffer™ circuit breaker. It has a proven design and long performance in a vast range of environments and ambient conditions with an installed base in over 80 countries. The EDF breaker is type-tested to stringent conditions as per IEC standard for high voltage circuit breakers, IEC 62271-100.
- Switching of Transmission Lines
- Switching of Transformers
- Switching of Capacitor banks
- Switching of Reactors
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Proven self-blast technology with low energy requirement
- Superior switching capability – Class C2 & S2 as per IEC
- Proven performance in extreme temperatures, from -30 °C to +50 °C
- Compact design and easy installation
- High seismic capability due to optimized pole and structure design
- Global service organization, local everywhere
Brief performance data
|LTB Type||EDF SK 1-1|
|Rated continuous current||A||2500||2500|
|Rated short circuit breaking current||kA||31.5||31.5|
|Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||kV||250||325|
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you