Composite station post insulators (245 - 800kV)
Composite station post insulators can directly replace porcelain insulators. Composite insulators with silicone rubber insulation possess unique properties and are installed all over the world.
We offer a wide range of insulators, and together with our flexible production method can deliver composite insulators that will meet your requirements.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 45 years of experience in manufacturing composite insulators
- Explosion-proof for maximum safety
- Non-brittle material with reduced risk of damage during handling
- Leakage current control through hydrophobicity
- Excellent insulation for reduced creepage
- Flashover resistance
- Outstanding seismic performance for safety and reliability
- Low weight for cost savings
- Maintenance-free and outstanding pollution performance
- UV stability
- For high-voltage applications and substations
- Main applications: reactors, disconnectors and busbar supports
- Range: from 45 to 550 kV AC, 800 kV DC
- One-piece design up to 15 meters in length
- HTV material
- Optimized shed profile
- Qualification and verification exceed standard requirements
- Low pressure gas filled
- No monitoring
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you