Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You must obey work arrangements and promptly solve problems on site and able to lead, coordinate, and organize service engineers to safely complete on-site service work for general issues, The attitude on-site is enthusiastic and professional, maintaining good communication with customers.
- You will timely report on-site service information and prepare the report of site top issues monthly and accurately record the status of on-site issues before and after handling, and promptly report serious issues to the service supervisor and service manager.
- You will ensure to fill out the information of site service cards accurately and comprehensively; Able to prepare work reports for general on-site services personally.
- You must wear PPE Kit on site based on company safety requirement and comply with the customer's on-site safety regulations.
- You must ensure after the on-site service is completed, the work site should be cleaned. All wastes should be collected or taken away, and the environment at the customer's site should be kept clean; Able to communicate with customers in English on product matters on site.
- Living Hitachi energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical and related majors.
- More than 10 years' work experience at the transformer field.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Engineering & Science
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company