Software & firmware lifecycle
We optimize connectivity, reliability and efficiency of your assets to increase speed and yield.
We can help you extend the life of your assets with extensions, upgrades, and retrofits. When it’s time to retire an asset, we offer end-of-life services that help you do so cost-effectively and responsibly.
When do you typically need software & firmware lifecycle?
- When you need to improve operational efficiency in the long term, our international network of skilled professionals and world-class engineering and consulting experts can advise you.
- When you need information on the condition of your equipment and the lifecycle of components, we provide help and expertise in diagnosis and lifecycle assessment.
- When processes need to be running efficiently, we help you get the most from industry-specific advanced services and IT tools.
- When your goal is the efficient operation of your equipment, we provide extensions, upgrades and retrofits and help you apply new solutions and the latest technology in an innovative way. We provide you services lowering environmental impact through decommissioning, resale, disposal, replacement and recycling.
- When your goal is extending the service life of your equipment, we provide extensions, upgrades and retrofits for active products, and we help you utilize new solutions and the latest technology in an innovative way.
The Grid Automation Shield Program
For customer with a Service Level Agreement we offer access to the Grid Automation Shield program, containing a package of services to map and track the installed asset base, providing up-to-date information about the product lifecycle and the associated services required to keep the products and systems under optimal operating conditions.
Learn more about our Grid Automation Shield Program here.
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you