Enterprise asset management for conventional and nuclear power generation
Asset Suite EAM is specifically designed to address the unique challenges faced by power generation operations, driven by utility requirements and implemented by utility-experienced teams. It is the most complete state-of-the-art, mobile-enabled EAM solution available.
Asset Suite EAM enables standardizing and streamlining work processes to maximize worker productivity, and improves your ROI on assets through increased availability, reduced planned outage time, and improved reliability.
- Excellence in both organizational and human performance through standardized business processes, best practices, benchmarking and learning
- Capture labor and material costs and asset performance data to evaluate performance trends and root causes of past failures
- Ensure compliance with generation regulatory guidelines
- Ease of deployment on premise through virtualization architecture technology
- Cloud deployment option takes infrastructure management off your hands and lets you focus on your core business
Hitachi Energy is the #1 vendor for EAM and workforce management, according to the ARC Advisory Group.
Asset Suite is in use at over 50% of all nuclear fleets globally.
Asset Suite has helped customers achieve:
- Up to 20% improvement in asset utilization
- Up to 20-30% reduction in material costs
Get to know more
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you