Hitachi Energy's next-generation monitoring system GMS600 simplifies and enhances generator circuit-breaker (GCB) monitoring. Built on the already established GMS600 technology, the updated version offers unique features such as SF6 gas monitoring and trending (GMS600-G), temperature monitoring of primary conductors (GMS600-T), ablation monitoring (GMS600-A) and enhanced operating drive supervision.
Based on Hitachi Energy's well-proven Relion® Series 650, the GMS600 platform provides an accurate indication of time remaining before the GCB needs servicing, an efficient data logging system and an intuitive network interface via web client application.
GMS600 provides full control of GCB operational parameters enabling preventive and predictive maintenance. It supports the overall increase of power plant safety and reliability whilst enabling cost-effective lifetime management by the innovative Value Base Customer Care (VBCC) concept of Hitachi Energy. VBCC supports power plant operators and maintenance engineers to facilitate the highest operational availability of their GCB over the entire life cycle. The newly developed analysis tool will be used to extrapolate measured GMS600 data by applying sophisticated prognostics algorithms and enable Hitachi Energy experts to provide valuable service recommendations according to customers’ requirements. The results are trending charts including calculated service due dates.
- Suitable for all Hitachi Energy GCBs
- GMS600 can be also integrated in new GCBs or retrofitted into existing GCB applications
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Intelligent electronic device based on Hitachi Energy's well proven protection and control Relion® series 650
- GMS600 uses IEC 61850 or DNP3 protocols, enabling interoperability, flexibility and reliability in data transfer
- Hitachi Energy experts at your fingertips through Value Based Customer Care (VBCC), a unique expert knowledge from Hitachi Energy
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you