Normal and calendared crepe paper products are used to insulate irregular shapes and surfaces inside a transformer where proper insulation cannot be achieved with flat papers. They are also used for primary and secondary insulation of instrument transformers.
Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of product varieties in crepe paper roll form and in different thicknesses and elongations.
Crepe paper is available in flexible tube form in a number of different internal diameters and wall thicknesses as per customer requirements.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Complete range of insulation products for liquid-filled transformers; comprehensive range for dry-type
- Complete range of insulation products for transformers from 11 kV up to 1,200 kV AC and 800 kV DC
- Material excellence
- Global footprint
- Thickness: 0.05 mm (2 mil) to 0.125 mm (5.0 mil)
- Elongation (stretch): 30% to 150%
- Roll width: 1,500 mm.
- Crepe tube length: 1,000 mm and 2,000 mm
- Tube internal diameter: min. 3.0 mm and max. 40 mm
- Tube wall thickness: min 1.0 mm and max. 8.0 mm
- Oil-filled distribution transformers, power transformers and instrument transformers
- Compliant with IEC standards
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you