Hitachi Energy power transformers are key components in power networks. Their availability and longevity have a major impact on grid reliability and profitability. We ensure that all our delivered units have undergone rigorous full-acceptance testing.
Hitachi Energy offers a complete range of small, medium, and large power transformers for wind power collection, connection to the grid, and transmission.
We have delivered thousands of power transformers to all major global markets for AC and DC applications and onshore and offshore wind power applications.
Our entire range results from our own research, development, design, and manufacturing, making us unique in the industry. This has given us extensive experience in every relevant part of power transformer technology. Customers worldwide can securely rely on the quality and reliability of our products.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Pioneering technology – best short circuit record in the industry
- Industry-leading ‘mean time between failure rate (MTBF)'
- Transformer technology leader with a wide range of experience in wind farm applications
- Global production facilities for wind power applications
- Transformers are designed with high efficiency, environmental friendliness, and superior operational reliability
- Offers an integrated digital solution with the transformer based upon an expandable digital platform for installing future analytics and remaining relevant over time