Low voltage transformers are manufactured in vacuum impregnation or in vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) technology, depending on the application. These transformers are used in many standard and special applications, in commercial buildings, on board of vessels as well as in deep mines and industrial environments. Transformers with higher power rating are usually protected in appropriate enclosures sometimes equipped with air-forced, water-forced (AFWF). In the power range applications include galvanic separation or voltage adaptation.
All products are in accordance with industry and international standards and comply with Hitachi Energy quality requirements.
- wide range of power ratings, from a few kVA to 15 MVA
- single-phase or three-phase
- typical voltage up to 1000 V
- for 50 Hz and 60 Hz applications or higher frequency applications
- cooling: AN, ANAN, ANAF, AFWF
- with any enclosure
- for applications like low voltage distribution transformers, isolation, rectifier input, inverter output, etc., and special versions for rolling stock applications
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 40 years in the market
- Respectful with people and property
- Perfected and developed technologies and product portfolio variety, including all different applications for meeting all customer needs
- Continuous innovation: R&D always investing, focused on the market and clients, continuous improvements
- More than 500,000 low voltage transformers operating all around the globe
- High reliability and lifetime
- High value for money
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you