Laminated Raman Sigmacom 3.1 boards are manufactured from Sigmacom 3.1 HD pre-compressed pressboard. The sheets are laminated with casein adhesive for bonding to obtain distinctively high flexural strength that exceeds non-aqueous grade requirements and has good oil absorption and electric strength. The laminated boards comply with IEC 60763-3-1, LB 3.1A.1 specifications.
Laminated Raman Sigmacom 3.1
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Complete range of insulation products for liquid-filled transformers; comprehensive range for dry-type
- Material excellence
- Advanced technology to scan the quality of pressboard
- Approved supplier to major utilities worldwide
- Global footprint
- Power transformers
- Compliant with IEC standards
- Thickness: 8.0 – 60.0 mm
- Maximum laminated sheet dimension: 2,000 mm x 3,100 mm
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you