Unsurpassed simplicity, convenient accessibility and no requirements for special tools are the hallmarks of our conventional on-load tap-changers. Hitachi Energy customer-focused design philosophy has stood the test of time for more than 100 years and resulted in designs with fewer parts and lower maintenance costs. In addition to increased reliability, tap-changers with fewer parts allow for considerable reduction in size and cost.
Our conventional on-load tap-changers are matched with trustworthy, rugged motor drives that are configurable to meet a wide range of environmental conditions and customer specifications.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 100 years of tap-changer manufacturing experience in tap-changers
- High-quality materials ensure the longest lifetime
- Type-tested beyond international standards
- High reliability thanks to few parts and low complexity in design
- Easy maintenance
- Easy to upgrade from conventional to vacuum technology in existing installations
In-tank resistance type
Conventional on-load tap-changers
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you