Strips and spacers made from precompressed pressboard are suitable for use in liquid-filled power, distribution and traction transformers.
High purity, excellent mechanical strength and oil impregnability make the components optimally adaptable to the electrical field conditions in the transformer. In areas with high field strength, the shape retention and good dielectric properties of these components prove their worth. The excellent mechanical properties of the insulation material provide the required safety in the event of a short circuit.
These insulation components are produced using special processing procedures, which guarantee high compaction and dimensional stability.
- Spacer strips shape 2: rectangular strips
- Spacer strips shape 3: rectangular strips with rounded edges
- Spacer rings without structure: disc blanks
- Spacer rings with structure: discs with blocks
- Spacers shape 3: standard
- Spacers shape 4: V-shaped
Our customers are increasingly using complete insulation systems, known as insulation kits (preassembled insulation sets), which provide significant benefits in terms of cost and effectiveness.