Users Worldwide Vote Hitachi Energy C/ETRM as Top Solution in Energy Risk Magazine’s 2021 Software Rankings
Hitachi Energy’s dominant position in Energy Risk’s 2021 Software Rankings reflects its deep understanding of current market challenges. Our C/ETRM solution:
- Gets consistently high rankings across a broad number of categories in the survey
- Is positioned to help electricity traders to address challenges posed by renewables and the energy transition
- Brings strong combination of Pioneer Solutions’ domain and technology expertise and global footprint and scale of Hitachi Energy
View full report
We offer a suite of integrated and modular solutions for managing commodity and energy trading operations, environmental management, and financial and regulatory reporting. Serving utilities and trading companies across the globe, our industry-leading front-to-back-office Commodities/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) solutions are helping electricity traders to address the many challenges posed by renewables and the energy transition.
Our Trading & Risk management solutions will help minimize operational risks, increase process efficiency, and keep up with the industry regulations and standards. It delivers:
- One Version of the Truth: enabling to manage and control front-to-back processes, reducing errors and support data reporting
- Multi-commodity support: Physical and Financial transactions
- Portfolio Reporting and Analysis: view portfolio positions, trading positions, power prices or any other aspect of your business with our Portfolio Reporting system
- Real-time Visibility and Enhanced Decision Making: Increasing transparency across the enterprise from the portfolio manager to the chief risk officer.
- Improved hedging and fewer missed deal opportunities: Valuation and drill down reporting capability to view exposure to market, volumetric and other risk.
- Centralized Control and Decentralized Execution: Stay agile with trader autonomy while enabling management control.
- Maximize settlement automation to minimize Disputed Settlements: Enable the front office to offer innovative and creative products (including PPAs) that can be settled by a flexible back office function.