Users Worldwide Vote Hitachi Energy ETRM as Top Solution in Energy Risk Magazine’s 2021 Software Rankings
Hitachi Energy’s dominant position in Energy Risk’s 2021 Software Rankings reflects its deep understanding of current market challenges. Our ETRM software:
- Gets consistently high rankings across a broad number of categories in the survey
- Is positioned to help electricity traders to address challenges posed by renewables and the energy transition
- Brings strong combination of Pioneer Solutions’ domain and technology expertise and global footprint and scale of Hitachi Energy
View full report
We help organizations meet sustainability targets, minimize market risk while maximizing profitability, and comply with ever-changing industry regulations and standards. Our ETRM solutions are uniquely positioned to support the 3 Ds of energy – Decarbonization, Digitalization, and Decentralization – that are driving the energy transition as well as commodities that enable renewable energy technologies. Serving producers, utilities, and trading companies across the globe, our award-winning Commodity / Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) solutions are purpose-built software systems designed to automate complex tasks. We support the entire trade cycle from the front to the back office.
We offer a suite of fully integrated, or modular, solutions for managing commodity and energy trading operations, as well as environmental, financial, and regulatory reporting.
- One source of the truth: Enables users to manage and control front-to-back (bid-to-bill) processes, reduce errors, and support data reporting requirements – all from a single data repository.
- Capture of energy attribute certificates: Tracking and management of Energy Attribute Certificates (EAC) such as Renewable Energy Certificates (REC) and Guarantee of Origin (GoO).
- Greenhouse gas emission tracking and carbon accounting: automates the end-to-end emissions tracking and management process from capturing emissions allowances, offsets, and credits, and inventory management to meet compliance requirements or financially optimize portfolios.
- Minimize settlement disputes: By maximizing settlement automation, integrated billing functionality for standard deals and complex energy contracts such as PPAs, settlement disputes are reduced.
- Multi-commodity support: Both physical and financial transactions for the
energy and commodity trading markets.
- Real-time visibility and enhanced decision-making: Increased transparency across the enterprise, from the portfolio manager to the chief risk officer, through robust portfolio reporting and analysis.
- Improved hedging and reduced missed deal opportunities: Supports valuation and drill-down reporting to view exposure to market, volumetric, and other risks.
- Regulatory and sustainability focused reporting: Automation of regulatory reporting, such as REMIT, EMIR, MiFID II, FERC, Dodd Franks, as well as REC reporting in accordance with state-level Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS).
- Centralized control and decentralized execution: Improved organizational agility by providing trader autonomy while enabling secure management control.