Optimizing workflow efficiency, improving worker productivity, enhancing customer satisfaction
Do you know how much time your field workers are spending on useful work? Are you struggling to improve service performance and customer satisfaction? Do you know where to make changes in your workflows to boost efficiency?
For Utilities and Telecommunications companies alike, Mobile Workforce Analytics provides executives and managers with critical insight into work activities and crew performance across the entire organization helping to maximize worker productivity, improve operational efficiency and boost customer satisfaction. With pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs), our solution represents industry best practices designed to help you establish performance baselines, identify underperforming areas, make operational changes, and track improvements on an on-going basis.
Strategic Partnership with Microsoft
Hitachi Energy’s industry-leading partnership with Microsoft, a pacesetter in business intelligence, brings together deep expertise in analytics technologies and industry domain experience in Mobile Workforce Management (MWFM) to offer a best-class analytics solution. Based on Microsoft’s technology tools, including its powerful data visualization engine – Power BI – our solution easily integrates into a community of Microsoft business intelligence tools, including MS Excel, Azure Cloud, SQL Server Analysis and SQL Integration Services.
Pre-packaged, out-of-the box value
With a comprehensive library of pre-defined metrics representing the industry’s best business practices, you can visualize actionable information from day one, so you can make better operational decisions and maximize your ROI.
- Reduce support costs, paper usage and manpower requirements for production & analysis of workflow reports
- Standardize performance reporting processes for better decision making
- Increase customer satisfaction by reducing service response times and meeting more customer appointments
- Easily comply with regulatory reporting requirements and utilize best practice trends through all levels of the organization, period and work types
- Reduce travel time and increase safety for field workers
- Identify unproductive work activities and make changes to optimize worker productivity
- Proactively identify and quickly respond to emerging workforce business needs
Contact us to learn more and accelerate your path to higher productivity and performance.
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you