MicrOS 410 and MicrOS 411 Broadband Client Nodes
Connects wired IIoT clients to a Tropos mesh network
MicrOS 410 and 411 broadband client nodes provide reliable, secure, and cost-effective IP communications for utility, oil and gas, mining, and industrial applications. It enables Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) wired clients such as intelligent electrical devices, remote terminal units, programmable logic controllers, flow computers, etc. to connect to the Tropos mesh network.
- The MicrOS 410 is an IP67 rated outdoor node with an integrated GPS and directional antennas providing full 2x2 MIMO support.
- The MicrOS 411 provides all the MircOS 410 functionality in an industry-standard DIN rail mountable form factor.
MicrOS comes with an Ethernet and two serial interfaces connecting new and legacy wired IIoT clients to the mesh network. Support for common protocols such as DNP3, Modbus, and IEC 61850 with GOOSE messaging makes MicrOS an ideal choice when adding additional clients to the network in a cost-effective manner. The MicrOS simplifies device and network configuration while delivering broadband connectivity.
The MicrOS provides a cost-effective solution for utilities and industrial companies to securely deploy field network communications. It offers a multi-layer, a multi-application security model that provides defense-in-depth. Its advanced set of standards-based security features for field area networks include built-in firewalls and IPsec VPNs in each unit. The MicrOS enables traffic from multiple applications and user groups to be segregated on separate virtual local area networks (VLANs), each with its own address space, security policies, and Quality of Service (QoS) policies. The MicrOS security features help to support NERC CIP compliance
- Download tech briefs
- Wired IoTSP client node connectivity to TropOS broadband wireless mesh networks
- Enhanced rate-at-range for broadband connectivity at intermediate distance
- Outdoor package and integrated antennas reduce installation time and cost
- Improved asset tracking with integrated GPS
- SuprOS network management
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you