World-class CVT for long term performance and reliability
Capacitor Voltage Transformer TYD is designed for revenue metering and protection in high voltage networks.
It is of single-phase design and intended for connection between phase and ground in networks with insulated or direct-grounded neutral points. The high quality, state of the art, automated manufacturing of the capacitor elements provides consistent quality to ensure long term reliability and performance. Due to the optimized proportions of the mixed dielectric, the capacitor elements are subject to low electrical stress with high stability under extreme temperature variations.
The TYD is available from 126 kV up to 550 kV. It can withstand a wide range of shifting conditions including polar and desert climates.
- Revenue metering
- Protective relaying
- System control and indication of power flow
Why Hitachi Energy?
- The low voltage stresses within the capacitor elements ensure a safe and reliable product.
- Hitachi Energy provides most efficient ferroresonance damping systems available in the market. Hitachi Energy's damping technology guarantees a safe and stable elimination of ferroresonance at all frequencies and voltages up to rated voltage factor.
- Good accuracy under all service conditions, independent of variations in temperature, frequency, voltage and burden.
- Mixed dielectric (polypropylene and paper) in unique proportions, which is far more stable to temperature variations than other mixed dielectrics, and gives the TYD superior accuracy stability.
- TYD is designed and adjusted at factory for the burden and accuracy class according to specifications.
- Hitachi Energy's wide experience and expertise helps find an optimum solution.
Brief performance data
|Capacitor type, complies with IEC
|Aluminum-foil / paper / polypropylene-film, synthetic oil
Paper - mineral oil
|Highest voltage for equipment
|126 - 550
|Voltage factor (Vf)
|Up to 1.9/8 hrs
|Porcelain / Silicon rubber
Longer on request
|-40 to +40
Others on request
Others on request
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you