Hitachi Energy develops and manufactures power composites – high-performance insulating components made of fiber composite materials for high-voltage and substation applications. Our product range is comprehensive, with more than 300 different composite insulators in production. Each composite insulator design is tailormade to the customer’s requirements. By choosing our composite insulators, excellent performance and reliability are assured for the lifetime of your equipment.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 45years of experience in manufacturing composite insulators
- Explosion-proof for maximum safety
- Non-brittle material with reduced risk of damage during handling
- Leakage current control through hydrophobicity
- Excellent insulation for reduced creepage
- Flashover resistance
- Outstanding seismic performance for safety and reliability
- Low weight for cost savings
- Maintenance-free and outstanding pollution performance
- UV stability
- For high voltage applications and substations
- High voltage applications
- Range: from 72 to 1,200 kV AC and 1,100 kV DC
- Length: up to 15 meters
- HTV material
- Optimized shed profile
- Qualification and verification exceed standard requirements
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you