Strips and spacers made from pre-compressed pressboard are suitable for use in liquid-filled power, distribution, and traction transformers.
High purity, excellent mechanical strength, and oil impregnability make the components optimally adaptable to the electrical field conditions in the transformer. In areas with high field strength, the shape retention and good dielectric properties of these components prove their worth. The excellent mechanical properties of the insulation material provide the required safety in the event of a short circuit.
These insulation components are produced using special processing procedures, which guarantee high compaction and dimensional stability.
- Spacer strips shape 2: rectangular strips
- Spacer strips shape 3: rectangular strips with rounded edges
- Spacer rings without structure: disc blanks
- Spacer rings with structure: discs with blocks
- Spacers shape 3: standard
- Spacers shape 4: V-shaped
Our customers are increasingly using complete insulation systems, known as insulation kits (preassembled insulation sets), which provide significant benefits in terms of cost and effectiveness.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Complete range of insulation products for liquid-filled transformers; comprehensive range for dry-type
- Material excellence
- Advanced technology to scan the quality of pressboard
- Approved supplier to major utilities worldwide
- Global footprint
- Power, distribution, liquid-filled and dry transformers
- Insulation of windings for power transformers
- Levelling the winding height in transformers
- Insulation class A 105° C material according to VDE 0530 Part 1
- 100% sulfate pulp
- Natural colored
- Precompressed pressboard, even fiber orientation, hard and dimensionally stable
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you