Diamond dotted paper
Manufactured from insulation press paper and partially coated with epoxy resin on one or both sides and dried. The advantage of partially coated insulation press paper lies in the internal strengthening of the coil from adhesion to the conductor; this provides passage for quick evacuation of air and moisture during the drying process. It also minimizes the risk of partial discharge, quick impregnation, and flow of oil through the channels. The bonding strength of the epoxy resin is sufficient to prevent displacement of winding layers due to short circuit forces.
Hitachi Energy diamond dotted paper is available in roll form for use in foil wound transformers.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Complete range of insulation products for liquid-filled transformers; comprehensive range for dry-type
- Complete range of insulation products for transformers from 11 kV up to 1,200 kV AC and 800 kV DC
- Material excellence
- Global footprint
- Thickness: 0.075 mm (3.0 mil) to 0.250 mm (10 mil)
- Roll width: 1,500 mm
- Oil-filled distribution transformers
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you