RESIBLOC® cast-resin transformers are dry-type distribution transformers that offer maximum mechanical strength to withstand thermal and mechanical stresses from severe climates, cycling loads, and short circuit forces. RESIBLOC® transformer windings are hermetically cast in epoxy without the use of a mold for maximum design flexibility. RESIBLOC® transformers are non-explosive with high resistance to flame and do not require vaults, containment dikes, or costly fire suppression systems.
RESIBLOC® transformers are produced in full compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, and BS OHSAS 18001 standards.
The material Resin is a material of immense strength.
Modern winding processes, combined with electronically controlled winding machinery, ensure an even distribution of glass fiber rovings and epoxy resin and the highest precision in the manufacture of transformer windings. Multi-spaced ribs, built-in during the winding process, integrate the HV and LV windings into a single compact winding block. No risk of any contamination to the application environment, and it is non-explosive with high resistance to flame. Severe load cycles (cold start to maximum load) and high short circuit withstand. Exposure to harsh climates (freezing, heat, chemicals, moisture); minimal maintenance.
- Up to 63 MVA
- High-voltage up to 36 kV
- Low voltage up to 24 kV
- Classes E2, E3, C2, F1
- Frequencies: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, and 16 2/3 Hz
- Cooling: AN / ANAN / ANAF / AFWF
- Insulation system temperature: F
- Partial discharges <10 pC
- Protection degree: IP00 - IP54
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Scope of supply up to 63 MVA and 72.5 kV
- Meeting all Distribution Transformers standards
- Design flexibility, including transformers able to work at really low ambient temperatures up to -60 ºC
- Stronger resistance against short-circuit stress
- Superior behavior on load changes
- The linear distribution of BIL
- Highest possible security against cracks on coils
- No silicone during coil manufacturing
- Better performance under dynamic loads
- More flexibility in design (no molds)
- Better performance under severe ambient conditions (exceeding E2)
- More suitability for extremely cold conditions
- Vacuum circuit breaker proven
EU EcoDesign product information
The EcoDesign Directive of the European Union and the related Regulation 548/2014 for transformer losses require manufacturers to publish on the internet information on rated power, load loss, no-load loss, and weight and type of the major components of typical transformers, which are compliant with the Regulation. Such typical values are specified under EU EcoDesign product information for Tier 1 requirements.
Load loss and no-load loss values are maximum values with 0% upwards tolerance. If a value exceeds at factory routine testing the maximum value, the transformer is not compliant with the Regulation, and it is not allowed to use in the EU.
Note that the values indicated for the weights depend on each specific transformer specification and may vary. The values also depend on the exact grade of electrical steel to be used. Transformer designs and materials used are constantly changing with changing materials prices.
Hitachi Energy can also provide transformers according to Tier 2 loss requirements and even lower losses. Hitachi Energy is the leading manufacturer of ultra-efficient transformers. As a company, it is fully dedicated to energy efficiency and able to consult you for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you