RESIBLOC® cast-resin transformers offer maximum mechanical strength to withstand thermal and mechanical stresses from severe climates, cycling loads, and short circuit forces. RESIBLOC® transformer windings are hermetically cast in epoxy without the use of a mold for maximum design flexibility. RESIBLOC® transformers are non-explosive with high resistance to flame and do not require vaults, containment dikes, or costly fire suppression systems.
RESIBLOC® transformers are produced in full compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 standards.
The material Resin is a material of immense strength.
Modern winding processes, combined with electronically controlled winding machinery, ensure an even distribution of glass fibre rovings and epoxy resin, and the highest precision in the manufacture of transformer windings. Multi-spaced ribs, built-in during the winding process, integrate the HV and LV windings into a single compact winding block. No risk of any contamination to the application environment and non-explosive with high resistance to flame. Severe load cycles (cold start to maximum load) and high short circuit withstand. Exposure to harsh climates (freezing, heat, chemicals, moisture); minimal maintenance.
- Up to 63 MVA
- High voltage up to 36 kV
- Low voltage up to 24 kV
- Classes E2, E3, C2, F1
- Frequencies: 50 Hz, 60 Hz and 16 2/3 Hz
- Cooling: AN / ANAN / ANAF / AFWF
- Insulation system temperature: F
- Partial discharges <10 pC
- Protection degree: IP00 - IP54
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Scope of supply up to 63 MVA and 72.5 kV
- Meeting all transformers standards
- Design flexibility, including transformers able to work at really low ambient temperature up to -60 ºC
- Stronger resistance against short-circuit stress
- Superior behavior on load changes
- Linear distribution of BIL
- Highest possible security against cracks on coils
- No silicone during coil manufacturing
- Better performance under dynamic loads
- More flexibility in design (no molds)
- Better performance under severe ambient conditions (exceeding E2)
- More suitability for extreme cold conditions
- Vacuum circuit breaker proven