Maximize the lifetime value of your assets.
The primary goal of maintenance and having proper spare parts on hand is to extend the life of your assets, prevent failures from ever happening, and eliminate potential damages as quickly and safely as possible.
- Routine maintenance testing and inspection services and packages, as recommended by the OEM on a regular, annual basis
- Basic corrective maintenance includes leak repairs, gasket replacements, valve repairs, control equipment replacements, etc.
Advanced Maintenance Services
- Maintenance undertaken during an outage typically every 3-5 years
- Includes electrical measurements and testing
- Tap-changer service package can be customized to include inspection, oil sampling, or maintenance interval services to ensure the reliable operation of your tap-changer
- Oil services, including drying, degassing, and reclaiming
- High-quality spare parts and consumables using original OEM designs
- Assessment and recommendations on pre-outage and critical spares to have on hand
- Stock management and asset inventory programs