Enhance maintenance planning
Trigger the right actions at the right time with intelligent asset management based on connected digital monitoring and diagnostics.
Our TXpert™ Services offer advanced diagnostic services based on data and intelligence of the open, scalable, and manufacturer-agnostic TXpert™ Ecosystem - a complete suite of products, software, services, and solutions that work together.
Monitoring improves the reliability of the assets by constantly keeping a watchful eye on the most critical transformer components. Online monitoring effectively increases performance, reduces failure risks, and cuts maintenance costs. Compared to traditional diagnostic methods performed on-site with the transformer de-energized, monitoring gives you, the asset owner, access to real-time condition information, even from remote locations. When changes in conditions are detected, you are notified immediately.
Why Hitachi Energy for Assess & Secure
- With our Condition Based Maintenance program, maintenance costs can be optimized while achieving highly reliable power delivery.
- Using the Mature Transformer Management Program (MTMP™), units at Risk of Failure requiring further attention and actions are singled out.
- With screening, capital expenditure can be steered to units most in need, and the investment plan can be evaluated for different service options in a pre-set time frame (e.g., 2012 to 2042).
- Based on extensive transformer experience, Hitachi Energy offers consultant services to support crafting maintenance strategies based on the transformer fleet's health status.
- Hitachi Energy's transformer service experts can provide an assessment to define measures to lower the risk of failure, lower operational costs, and enhance safety.
Our Assess & Secure Offerings
- Monitoring Systems
- Engineering and Life Cycle Assessment