Services in product design, prototyping, calculations (FEM), measurement and testing
We are specialized in engineering of high-quality, high-voltage electrical insulation components made of laminates and fiber composites, combining several materials with different characteristics.
Our expertise lies in development, design, re-engineering and manufacturing technologies. Other expertise areas include:
- Calculation (for example: FEM)
- Process technologies
- Material competence for thermal, mechanical and electrical behavior of polymers, laminates and fiber reinforced composite materials
- Testing (mechanical and high voltage)
- 3-D measurements
- Development and engineering of electrical insulation components of all shapes and sizes; eg, for switchgear, transformers and high voltage circuit breakers, motors and generators
- Laminate components for industrial applications for which automated manufacturing using injection molding systems is not an optimum solution
- Re-fabrication of critical insulation components when they are no longer available in the marketplace
- Evaluation of samples, prototypes and complex parts
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Know-how in electrical applications
- Proximity to Hitachi Energy’s research center guarantees access to latest technology and material
- Leading global power, traction and space companies trust our technical expertise
- Our broad range of products and services in the field of chipless and other type of enables us to execute projects with extensive logistics and coordination demands
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you