Capturing the power of the wind through the exploration, development, and installations of offshore and onshore wind farms requires experienced and properly certified site crews. An offshore substation platform and wind turbine generator is a limited-access location requiring specific skills and certification to work in this environment.
Hitachi Energy transformer service engineers have the certification and experience to safely work at heights and in the confined spaces of substation platforms and wind turbine nacelles and towers where small liquid-filled or dry-type step-up transformers and reactors are frequently used.
Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of transformer services, including rapid response, as well as services for lifecycle management, improving operational efficiency and performance for your transformers located in these tough and remote environments.
Why Hitachi Energy
- A comprehensive service portfolio to meet the needs of asset uptime and reliability over its life cycle
- Broad service network with over 30 service centers and 1,400 service professionals worldwide
- Trained and certified staff with hands-on experience in onshore and offshore transformer applications
- Full range service portfolio to keep the transformer operating even in harsh environmental and functional operating conditions
- Availability of advanced analytics and transformer experts, as and when needed, to keep the transformer in operation
- Offers full portfolio for digital transformer solutions, providing value-added insights for informed maintenance decisions, increased profitability, and minimized outage risk