Hitachi Energy Disconnector App
With this web tool you can easily visualize the portfolio of Hitachi Energy's disconnector. Get a glimpse of power operating Hitachi Energy's state-of-the-art equipment!
Success story: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited, India
Tailor-made disconnector retrofit solution for ageing infrastructure
Highest altitude substations in India test limits of Hitachi Energy disconnectors
Braving the ice-break test and subzero temperatures, ABB provides safety to substations 3,500 meters above sea level
Maximum reliability and minimal maintenance
Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of reliable and energy efficient disconnectors to meet the requirements of different sites and network conditions. The disconnectors range from 72.5 kV to 550 kV. Our disconnectors are designed as per IEC 62271-102 and IEC 62271-1 standards. Also, other standards and regulations (eg, IEEE, GOST, and GB) can be met on request. Accredited testing laboratories carry out type tests on the disconnectors in accordance with the latest regulations. The world-class quality of disconnectors is ensured through comprehensive electrical and mechanical routine tests on the poles and operating mechanism of each disconnector.
- Isolation of power equipment from the network
- For switching very small currents or where no significant change in voltage occurs across the terminals
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Worldwide experience in various kinds of environments
- Enduring mechanical and electrical performance
- Requiring minimal maintenance service with the highest records of operational reliability
- Continuous innovation and development
- Center-break disconnectors
- Double-break disconnectors
- Horizontal knee disconnectors
- Pantograph disconnectors
- Vertical-break disconnectors
- Semi-pantograph disconnectors