Clackbands made from pre-compressed pressboard are used for the installation of cooling channels in liquid-filled power and distribution transformers.
High purity, mechanical strength, and oil impregnability make the components optimally adaptable to the electrical field conditions in the transformer. In areas with high field strength, the shape retention and good dielectric properties of these components prove their worth. The excellent mechanical properties of the insulation material provide the required safety in the event of a short circuit.
These insulation components are produced using special processing procedures, which guarantee high compaction and dimensional stability.
- PUCARO Clackband HD shape 3: rectangular strips
- PUCARO Clackband HD shape 4: trapezoidal strips (V-strips)
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Material excellence
- Advanced technology to scan the quality of the pressboard
- Approved supplier to major utilities worldwide
- Global footprint
- Power and distribution transformers
- Insulation class A 105°C according to VDE 0530 Part 1
- 100% sulfate pulp
- Natural colored
- Made of transformer presspaper
- High purity and mechanical strength
- Low shrinkage and compressibility
- Good compatibility with liquid dielectrics
- One side BL/U coated or uncoated
- Compliant with IEC 641-1
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you