Hitachi Energy offers low voltage rotary type de-energized tap-changers type KdV for liquid-filled distribution transformers, which combine electrical and mechanical reliability with the versatility of application and ease of connection to transformer tapping leads.
Hitachi Energy's KdV tap-changers are provided in single, three, or six-switchboard versions.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- High class material assure the longest lifetime
- Proven solutions with decades of successful field experience.
- Type tested beyond international standards
- High reliability by using few parts and low complexity in design
- Little to no maintenance
- Space saving designs
- Liquid-filled distribution transformers
- Range: Um ≤ 24 kV, Ir ≤ 300 A
- Compliant with IEC standards
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you