A wide variety of products are generally customized according to the technical specifications and supplied from a few pieces to high-volume air-core and iron-core. From phase-shifting to harmonic suppression, these components are used in a large variety of applications and in many industrial activities.
Cast resin insulation, technology is sometimes necessary for medium voltage (MV) reactors, and vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) technology for the common medium- and low-voltage applications. Hitachi Energy's dry-type reactors are fundamental components in power quality management, loss reduction, cost alignment, and signal shaping, which could be translated into an overall cost reduction for the equipped applications.
- Wide range of power ratings, from 1 kVAr to several MVAr
- Single-phase or three-phase
- For voltages up to 36 kV
- Special designs for high-frequency applications (up to 25 kHz)
- With different types of cooling: AN (air natural), AF (air forced), or WF (water forced)
- With any type of enclosure
Why Hitachi Energy
- Respectful for people and property
- Flexible for customer requirements
- Versatile utilization options
- Powerful engineering and Hitachi Energy design