- Better handling of IEC 61850, on the receiver side only intended GOOSE Control Blocks are processed.
- Corrected graphical representation of the inverted signal in Application Configuration.
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix/rollups for PCM600 2.8:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20171027.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20170621.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix/rollups package for PCM600 2.8 is already installed, then only the new hotfix/rollups will be applied. If earlier hotfix/rollups for PCM600 2.8 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20180111 for PCM600 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Hitachi Energy Software Library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180111.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20180111 when using PCM600 2.8.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi Energy representative.
Hitachi Energy constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.