Safe and reliable protection of electrical equipment
Hitachi Energy surge arresters are the primary protection against atmospheric and switching over voltages. Hitachi Energy offers a complete range of surge arresters for high voltage applications comprising of solutions for AC and DC up to 1,100kV as well as special applications. The portfolio includes porcelain housed, silicone housed or SF6-insulated high voltage arresters. Hitachi Energy has more than 75 years of experience of overvoltage protection and more than 25 years of experience with silicone insulation. The arresters are installed all over the world in all type of climates. The designs are type tested according to the IEC 60099-4 , ANSI/IEEEC62.11 and also comply with customer specific standards.
- Protection of AIS and GIS substation equipment
- HVDC protection
- Protection of series capacitor banks
- Protection of cables
- Protection of transmission lines
- Polluted areas and areas with high seismic activities
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Hitachi Energy surge arresters are designed to be safe and survive high stresses with ease
- Strong focus on quality at all stages, from raw material through to finished product
- Custom solutions for protection levels, energy capability and different dimensions can also be developed
- Protection of high voltage equipments
- Protection of other applications
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you