Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will work on Project engineering design, BOM configuration, product design optimization and cost reduction for High Voltage Instrument Transformer.
- Order related drawing design, technical documentations preparation and management. Technical communication and parameters confirmation with customer.
- You will be ensuring the results are delivered on time and on quality.
- Provide technical support to sales, including product promotion, market development, check of technical parameters in bidding, material cost estimation, and etc.
- Support RCA on quality issues.
- Timely complete the tasks assigned by leader.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree or above in electrical design, mechanical design, Automation, or relevant field
- More or equal od 1-year experiences in project engineering design or R&D
- Basic daily oral, reading and written ability for English.
- Skilled in CAD, Creo and MS office standard package (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit. Careful, rigorous, patience in work. Willing to accept challenges and strong ability to work under pressure.
|地点||Suqian, Jiangsu, China|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us