One stop solution for energy storage
PQstorI is the new generation of Hitachi Energy's energy storage inverters. PQstorI is designed to efficiently address the needs of the fast growing energy storage market for behind the meter applications such as peak shaving, back-up power, power quality, as well as utility scale applications such as load leveling, frequency response, capacity firming and integration of renewables.
PQstorI offers many benefits like flexibility, modularity and higher efficiency for energy storage applications that need world class 3-level bi-directional inverters.
PQstorI's flexibility to operate with any third party controller and multiple mounting options make it an obvious choice for the system integrators and consumers looking for energy storage solutions.
The operation of PQstorI is highly user-friendly. Advanced communication features allow the devices to be operated and controlled via cloud-connected user platforms with real-time access of data. User can communicate through Modbus or Wi-Fi through a PC or smartphone.
- Small and medium industrial installations
- Commercial buildings
- Data server centers
- Renewable energy generating stations like solar power plants and wind farms
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Modular design, providing flexibility, reducing engineering as well as installation time
- Operational reliability for behind-the-meter applications, due to on-board controller
- Energy efficient design and operations
- Flexible mounting options
- Ability to connect to any third party controller
- User friendly operations through Modbus or Wi-Fi
- Enhanced communication abilities
Brief performance data
|Network voltage (+/ - 10%)||208 - 415 V
|Network frequency (+/ - 5%)||50/ 60 Hz|
|Rated power (at 400 V)||30 kW|
|Modularity||Up to 16 modules can be combined.|
|Equipment losses||<2% of the equipment power typically|
|DC voltage (min)||620 V|
|DC voltage (max)||830 V (890 V with reduced power)|
|Response time||<1 network cycle|
|Programming/ communication||Wi-Fi communication
HMI / Protocol Converter
Digital I/O on HMI
|Compliance with standards|
|General construction and safety aspects of PQstorI-M||EN 62477-1 (2012) "Safety requirements for power electronic converter systems and equipment"|
|EMC immunity (CE version only)||EN / IEC-61000-6-2 Industrial Level|
|EMC emissions (CE version only)||EN / IEC-61000-6-4 Class A|
ENA-EREC G99 (2019)
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you