Traditionally, dry-type transformers are being used for distribution and industrial applications with rated power and voltage not higher than 15 MVA and 36 kV.
Hitachi Energy offers now also dry-type transformers for the 52 kV and the 72.5 kV voltage class with a power rating of up to 63 MVA. A dry-type on-load tap changer is also available. The special features of Hitachi Energy's subtransmission dry-type transformers are superior safety and environmental friendliness especially in urbanized areas where it enabled safe and simple indoor substations at higher voltage in heavily populated areas.
HiDry72 offers the same functionalities as liquid-immerse transformers. It is suitable for new or retrofit installations, Y- or D- connected, and can be used indoors and with an enclosure for outdoor application. Hitachi Energy dry-type transformers offer the highest level of short circuit strength and require a minimum of maintenance.
- Up to 63 MVA
- High voltage up to 72.5 kV
- Low voltage up to 36 kV
- Frequencies: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Cooling: AN / ANAF /AFWF
- Insulation system temperature: F and H
- Partial discharges: <10 pC
- Protection degree: from IP00 till IP55
- Indoor or outdoor installations
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Respectful with people and property
- Hitachi Energy HiDry72 references worldwide
- Scope of supply up to 63 MVA and 72.5 kV insulation level
- Hitachi Energy unique solution on dry-type transformers in 72.5 kV
- Several savings in civil works, maintenance, fire protection system
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you