GSB is a dry resin impregnated transformer bushing for oil-air applications, and is available for the voltage range from 245 to 800 kV.
The GSB can be installed in any angle from horizontal to vertical, and is equipped with a 2 or 20 kV test tap. The conductor arrangement is of the draw rod or draw lead type.
- Our unique draw rod system facilitates easy field installation and removal without lowering the oil level.
- The bushing is free from partial discharges and has a very low dissipation factor, which results in a lifetime equal to that of the transformer.
- The insulator sheds are made from high temperature vulcanization (HTV) silicone for unsurpassed erosion resistance.
- Excellent performance in seismic active areas.
- A very comprehensive testing programme has been performed in addition to what is required by international standards.
- Possible to use with alternative insulating fluids.
- Voltage: 245 - 800 kV
- Current: ≤ 2,500 A. Higher current ratings on request.
- Technology: Resin impregnated paper (RIP) with silicone or porcelain insulator