GSA-AA is a resin-impregnated indoor-outdoor wall bushing available for system voltages of 52 to 123 kV. Current ratings are available up to 4,000 A.
The GSA bushing can be installed at any angle from horizontal to vertical and is equipped with a 2 kV test tap. Conductor arrangement can be either of draw lead or solid rod type.
- The bushing is partial discharge free and has a very low dissipation factor, which results in a lifetime equal to that of the transformer
- The insulator sheds are made from high temperature vulcanization (HTV) silicone for unsurpassed erosion resistance
- A very comprehensive testing programme has been performed in addition to what is required by international standards
- Voltage: 52 - 123 kV
- Current: ≤ 4,000 A. Higher current ratings on request.
- Technology: Resin impregnated paper (RIP) with silicone insulator