GOH is a 36 kV high current, oil-impregnated transformer bushing for oil-air application, normally used for generator step-up transformers. The current rating is up to 25 kA and its design facilitates use in bus duct arrangements with high temperatures.
GOH can be installed at any angle from horizontal to vertical and is equipped with a 2 kV test tap. Connection is done to terminal plates on both the air side and the oil side.
- Voltage: 36 kV
- Current: ≤ 25 kA
- Technology: Oil impregnated paper (OIP) with porcelain insulator
Why Hitachi Energy
- A cost-effective solution for GSU transformers
- Proven design, continually improved since 1967
- Unsurpassed system for temperature compensation
- Available in three current ratings to facilitate a broad range of applications